Upcoming Blackboard Workshops
Click the "My Workshops" button above to log in to see list of workshops you've registered to attend or already completed as of January 2013.
These programs are open for faculty (including instructors and adjuncts) and staff (SPS and Civil Service). Please register online by clicking the title or "Register here!" link for the program you wish to register for and then login with your NIU Account ID and password to complete the online registration form provided. For information or assistance with your Account ID, contact the IT Service Desk (815-753-8100 or ServiceDesk@niu.edu).
Locations will be made available when you register. If you register for a program (except for those programs that already have registration and cancellation deadlines) and are unable to attend, please notify the Center at least two working days in advance so that those on the waiting list can be given the opportunity to attend that program.
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags